14 June 2014

Tutorial: How use the multi parts scripts (Guilty Crown - My Dearest)

 Zumi requested this song, I checked it and... it's was really long (4095 notes), so I just made 2 scripts which included all notes but server refused to accept them. Because "It's to long for apply here bla bla"...

 Ok if server don't like 2 long scripts (they was less then 4.5k chars of'couse) I'll create 3 more shorter. And after I did it, I got another problem... just first two scripts worked fine and 3 don't (I have already spoken about this in more detail post before). Well done NCsoft, challenge accepted (lol). I do not want to bore you how I resolved this problem, and get down to business. This shortest video (do not believe me :P) will explain how setup multi parts scripts.


Scripts: part01, part02, part03

9 comments:

  1. You are awesome *^*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look nice, I shall be patient for the scripts è.é
    Why u no on Siel, -hug for the work- xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good jobb, I know who to tell others to poke when they need a music script xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. if they agree to w8, np :) ~5 request in order already and world cap atm, so Im planning done 1 request in week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how to loop multi script like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With properly quality almost impossible. Music long enough anyway.

      Delete
  6. hey can you show how to split up a long song like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In export window, check "use track markers" and set multiparts: part #1 for first part and part #2 for second if you need more #3, #4, etc available also.
      For specify each fragment of song you should set start track marker (left mouse click on timeline) and end track marker (right mouse click on timeline).

      Delete
    2. keep in mind this way for musplayer scripts only.

      Delete