25 September 2014

Game #05 (completed)

Experimented a little with multi instruments and found a way for use it without strong reduction of notes (any functionality take a space). But i not implemented it in my software (I dont planning it in near future anyway). So I just apply instrument for each octave, its can be easily applied manually for any script published before, but more interesting when instruments linked to each note.
Anyway this post about blog's game, rules same as before: you need guess song's name.

Right answer: Hannah Montana - Wherever I Go


10 comments:

  1. Can't pin point the song but this is Country Song Genre?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably, but if you want more hints, this song from movie series.

      Delete
  2. Changed date of post for keep it on top. Btw no ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That moment when your experiments with music ended up with time travel!

      Delete
    2. Heh, don't worry, I'll return from future soon :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. ok I'll tell right answer after a week, if no one will guess before.

      Delete
    2. Also, why you still didn't checked blog's forum? I noticed your created thread on nc forum, but after ima published script -_-" So seems you just skip it. (Ima talkining about halloween theme)

      Delete
  4. I dont know it tells me to apply again to your forum blog. So I didnt want to bother you again and apply again if you removed my rights to the blog forum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I didn't touched your rights on forum, seems you using wrong account. Probably I'll just open forum for everyone, but my main idea what ppl in future will share own scripts on forum (after I'll publish software).

      Delete